A lot of our jewellery is custom made and we specify on each item the time it will take for that particular piece to be made. Simpy contact us if you need something sooner and we will do our best to get the jewellery made on a priority basis. Otherwise please do allow for 3-4 weeks within UK and 4-5 weeks for all our polki collection for international deivery. Our handmade kundan items will take 8 weeks to complete. Payment is taken in full prior to your order being started.
UK Next Day Special Delivery
- All our jewellery in UK is sent using Royal Mails next day special delivery service.
- Our UK Next Day Special Delivery Service is calculated by weight so again you are not charged ridiculous prices for purchasing just one item and is available 7am-7pm Monday to Saturday.
The following guidelines (which may vary from time to time) apply:
- Orders placed by 2pm Mon to Fri will be delivered the NEXT DAY!
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon to Fri will be delivered within 2 working days.
- Orders placed after 6pm Friday & by 9am Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 4pm on Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Sorry but we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays so please bear this in mind when ordering – Bank Holiday deliveries will be delivered 2 working days later.
UK Express Delivery is not available when delivering to the following locations:
- The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- The Isle of Wight
- The Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland
Please note that UK Standard Delivery is available when delivering to these locations.
We also deliver to the Channel Islands – for details of the service and cost please see our International Delivery section below.
You can track your order right to your doorstep once it’s been despatched. Just follow the link included in the Despatch Confirmation email you will receive from us, or alternatively you can track parcels through your account .
Our carrier delivers between 7am-7pm, and in some cases a signature may be required. If you’re not around, the carrier will try your neighbours, or (if a signature is not required) will try to find a safe, dry place hidden from view to leave your parcel. They’ll leave a calling card with the details.
If they can’t leave your parcel safely they’ll take it back to their depot and leave a calling card with details of how you can collect it or arrange for another delivery. Please note that you can add delivery instructions for the carrier during the checkout process.
If in the rare circumstance your parcel has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we’re here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
- Signing into my account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still can’t find your parcel, please email us using the contact us form and quote your order number. We’ll reply within four hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Please note that we need to allow 28 days to pass before we can report the parcel as lost or for it to be re-delivered back to us. After this we will issue a full refund or re-deliver the items back to you if you would still like the items.
Most of our bridal and formal sets are custom made which take 4-6 weeks to design and create. We liaise with our brides and customers and keep them involved in the process. All items are handmade and there may be natural variation in finished items.
Please note we do not refund, offer returns or exchanges for any items that are custom made as they are made to the individuals requirements.
If we are matching jewellery pieces to a set the customer has already purchased elsewhere, please be aware it will never be a perfect match. We will try our best to make it as similar as we can. We have made some stunning pieces where the pieces have matched beautifully but we do advise getting all pieces from the same jewellery provider.
If the customer would like us to create a set similar to an image where the jewellery designer is unknown or a celebrity style jewellery item that may not be easy to get a hold of or is made in real stones and is too expensive for customer then we will make the piece with our own materials and and use of our own stones.
Please note if there is a watermark on the images provided or if the source is a known jewellery provider we will refer you back to them.
Conditions for Returns:
If there is a valid reason for returning the item. i.e. you have received the wrong item. Then please ensure that the:
- Item is mailed within 7 days from the date of receiving the item
- Item is not worn or used
- Item is in its original new condition
- Item is not washed
- Item is in original packaging and has all original tags attached
Please note that in the interests of hygiene we do not offer refunds on pierced jewellery unless faulty and customised orders are not returnable as they are made to order and to client specification. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please send back the package securely wrapped, via prepaid and insured mail to 14 Fulmar Crescent, Larbert, Stirlingshire. FK5 4FW. UK.
Please note that we do not refund shipping costs. In addition, you may be subject to a deduction for shipping. If you received FREE shipping on your order and the value (of the items remaining after subtracting the returned item/items) falls below £40.00, you will be subject to a deduction for shipping.
Contact our customer services department for returns. Our staff is available during normal business hours, Monday to Sunday.